Sunday, April 17, 2011

Pro-Ana bracelet??

Do you wear a Ed or pro-ed bracelet?
Well I want to start wearing one.
The only thing is the meaning. Most pro-ana's wear a red bracelet, but some people consider red for support for anorexia. I don't want to wear it and think someone is pro-ana like me and come to find out they are actually an anorexic seeking support. :/ I do not want that to happen. Maybe it is the dragonfly. I have heard that many pro- Ana bracelets have a dragonfly on them. I was thinking maybe that adding the dragonfly would consider it pro-Ana. What are your thoughts?
I am actually also considering wearing a pink bracelet, for ED-nos. I don't want to just class myself into an ed, but I feel that I might be ED-nos.
I might not do it though because I don't think many people have heard of the other colors so I probably wouldn't find anyone wearing a pink bracelet.
To see the other colors click Here.

~with love,
Jackqueliyne

1 comment:

  1. Hey baby! It doesnt matter what type of bracelet you wear. It's all the about the meaning it has FOR YOU! It will make you fell less alone :) Don't stress about it, when you could be stressing about losing some extra cals hahah!

    Btw, I answered your questions in the same post you asked them - the one about exercise!). I am really excited that I have one follower now! I see you have many, can you tell me how you advertised your blog?

    Keep strong baby, and thank you so much for your support!

    xx

    Sofia

    ReplyDelete